What is Yoga?
Yoga is the practice of mindful movement, stretching, and breathing. Yoga builds strength, flexibility, and balance in the physical body; brings clarity and quiet to the mind; and allows the spirit to feel open and free. The goal of yoga practice is simply to enjoy the journey, bringing harmony and balance to all facets of our being.
What are the benefits?
With the proper breathing, a little patience, and an open mind, the regular practice of yoga will teach you how to remain peaceful throughout the rest of your day and can dramatically improve your overall health. Research shows that a daily practice, even for five or ten minutes, is more beneficial than an hour of yoga once or twice a week. Some of yoga’s many benefits include:
* Improved muscle tone and strength
* Renewed flexibility and elasticity, reduced joint stiffness
* Alleviation of back pain
* Improved posture and balance
* Greater resistance to illness and disease
* Reduced likelihood of injury and faster healing
* Body weight regulation
* More youthful feeling, appearance, and grace
* Stimulation of lymphatic, circulatory, nervous, and respiratory systems
* Cleansing of the lungs
* Massage and stimulation of the inner organs
* Recharged energy and rejuvenation
What do I need?
Yoga is performed in bare feet on a yoga mat in comfortable clothing you can stretch in.
learn more aboutem.prana.ment
learn more aboutqigong
learn more aboutenergy healing